- Bill Payer
- Funds Transfer
- Loan Payments
- Money Management
- Online Banking FAQ
- Online Loan Application
Access to your account when you need it and where you need it is critical in today’s fast-paced world. With Online Banking from Industrial Credit Union you’ll get the 24/7 access you’re looking for. Best of all, it’s free.
With Online Banking you can
- View account transaction history in real-time.
- Transfer funds between accounts in real-time.
- View monthly statements.
- Apply for a loan.
- Pay bills.
- Use free budgeting tools, as well as set goals and view account balances from other institutions.
Enrolling in Online Banking
In order to use Industrial’s Online Banking, you must first contact Industrial to set up an online banking account. You must also have a connection to the Internet.
Enhanced Login Security
Our superior security technology protects your accounts from unauthorized access. Enhanced Login Security (ELS) identifies you as the true “owner” of your accounts by recognizing your computer as well as your password. If ELS doesn’t recognize your computer – in case you login from a public computer or one you haven’t used before – ELS will ask you for information that only you know as an additional line of defense to prevent unauthorized access. With ELS, you’ll be protected no matter what computer you use, whether at home or on the go.
Enhanced Login Security will
- Defend against identity theft and fraud.
- Provide security from any computer, wherever you are.
- Make it easy for you to bank online anytime, anywhere.
- Help ensure online fraud prevention, everyday and everywhere.
Recommended Computer Software
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OSX
- Internet Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Mozilla 3.0 or higher and Mac Safari 3.0 or higher.
For more information about system requirements and basic troubleshooting, visit our Online Banking FAQ.