How to Join
If you live or work in the state of Washington, you are eligible to become a member of Industrial Credit Union.
Joining is as easy as:
- Visiting one of our eight convenient locations,
- Showing us your valid U.S. ID*, and
- Placing $5.00 in your account.
To make an appointment, please give us a call at (360) 734-2043. Please bring to your appointment a piece of mail (like a utility bill) for address verification, your social security number, and your valid U.S. ID.
Identification must be valid (not expired) and show:
- The bearer’s date of birth
- The bearer’s signature
- A photograph of the bearer
Examples of identification include:
- Government/state issued Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or Identification Card
- US Passport
- Lummi Nation Tribal Identification Card
Important information about procedures for opening a new account:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will require government issued picture identification, and will retain a copy for identification purposes.