There are several ways to make your Industrial Credit Union loan payments:
Over the phone through our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system:
- Payments made through IVR or text will be assessed a $6.00 fee per payment. Credit cards may not be used to make a loan payment.
Through Online Banking with a transfer from your Industrial savings or checking or through a linked external account to your loan payment.
- Members can set up ongoing or send one-time transfers within Online Banking.
- To make payments via transfer from an external account to your loan, you’ll need to first set up your external accounts to send and receive transfers.
Through Bill‐pay or an electronic payment/ACH (automated clearinghouse) transfer from another institution.
- To set up an electronic payment through another financial institutions, you will need your full account number and Industrial’s routing number: 325180155.
With a one‐time payment via Debit Card:
- To make a payment toward your Industrial CU loan using a debit card, please* click here.*
- Self-serve payments using a debit card will be assessed a $6.00 fee per payment.
- Payments made via live agent will be assessed a $10.00 fee.
Clicking this link will direct you to our partner site to process the payment. Your personal information is secure. *Please note, credit cards may not be used to make a loan payment.
Via deposit at any credit union that participates in Co‐Op Shared Branching.
Or you can mail your payment.
For assistance setting up a payment Chat with us using the blue bubble button below, visit a branch for assistance, or reach out to our Call Center at (360) 734‐2043.
Para ver esta información en español, haga clic aquí.