There are several ways to make your Industrial Credit Union loan payments:
With an ongoing, automatic or one-time transfer from your Industrial savings or checking.
- Members can set up ongoing or send one-time transfers within Online Banking, in person, or over the phone through Call Center at (360) 734‐2043.
Through Online Banking with a transfer from a linked external account to your loan payment.
- To make payments via transfer from an external account to your loan, you’ll need to first set up your external accounts to send and receive transfers.
Through Bill‐pay or an electronic payment/ACH (automated clearinghouse) transfer from another institution.
- To set up an electronic payment through another financial institutions, you will need your full account number and Industrial’s routing number: 325180155.
With a one‐time payment via Debit Card:
- To make a payment toward your Industrial CU loan using a debit card, please* click here.*
- Payments using a debit card will be assessed a $5.00 fee per payment. Credit cards may not be used to make a loan payment.
*Clicking this link will direct you to our partner site to process the payment. Your personal information is secure.
Via deposit at any credit union that participates in Co‐Op Shared Branching.
Or you can mail your payment.
Para ver esta información en español, haga clic aquí.