Your Industrial Credit Union Debit Card is an easy and secure way to pay when you’re out shopping. Simply swipe your card wherever MasterCard is accepted and the funds in your checking account are automatically debited. This service is free of charge to all Industrial Credit Union members with a checking account.
Debit Card Benefits:
- No fee to order card
- No per-transaction fee
- Monthly itemized transactions
- Purchases can be made anywhere in the world where MasterCard is accepted
- Allows Point-of-Sale (POS) transactions (e.g., groceries, gas, etc.)
- Daily purchase limit is $1,500.00 (or less, based on your account balance)
- Daily ATM withdrawals up to $500.00 (or less, based on your account balance)
- To report a lost or stolen card, please call (888) 241-2510. To call collect from outside the U.S., call (909) 941-1398
Industrial Credit Union may only have branch locations in Whatcom County, but as part of the Co-Op Network, we offer our members access to more than 30,000 no-fee ATMs nationwide —including 10 Industrial CU ATMs in Whatcom County.
Find the nearest no-fee ATM with our ATM Locator