If you are facing the possibility of foreclosure on your mortgage with Industrial Credit Union, we stand ready to try to help you avoid losing your home.
There are several options that may or may not be feasible for you, depending on your situation. These options include:
- Cure the default on your home
- Modify the mortgage with Industrial Credit Union
- Work out an arrangement with Industrial Credit Union
- Refinance your existing mortgage with Industrial Credit Union at another financial institution
- Sell the home and pay off existing loan balance
One of our knowledgeable Member Service Representatives would be happy to meet with you and discuss your options. To set up a time to discuss your mortgage situation, please contact Industrial Credit Union using one of the following methods:
- Send a message through our secure contact form
- Call us at (360) 734-2043
When you come to meet with a Credit Union representative to discuss your mortgage please bring the following documents:
- Last 2 years tax return
- Current property tax billing
- Current homeowners insurance
- Current pay stub
- Current list of obligations and expenses
- List of assets
We offer free financial counseling through BALANCE. Click here to learn more about this free service for Industrial members.
You may also contact the Department of Financial Institutions, the Washington State Bar Association, or the statewide civil legal aid hotline for further possible assistance or referrals.
Counseling phone numbers:
- DFI Home Ownership Counseling: (877) 894-4663
- DFI Contact: (877) 746-4334
- CLEAR (Coordinated Legal Education Advice and Referral) Hotline: (888) 201-1014