Thank you for bearing with us as the credit union has adjusted our service model to face the challenges of the current pandemic. Over the past few months we have revisited internal processes, revamped some of our digital services and implemented new safety protocols at each branch.
Effective July 27th, Industrial Credit Union has reopened the following lobbies:
- Bellingham: 3233 Northwest Ave, Bellingham, WA 98225
- Lynden: 8170 WA-539, Lynden, WA 98264
- Ferndale: 1739 La Bounty Dr, Ferndale, WA 98248
- Nugents Corner: 5619 Lawrence Rd, Everson, WA 98247
When you next visit an Industrial branch lobby, the experience will be a little different:
- Masks are required to enter.
- You’ll notice sneeze guards at teller and member service stations.
- You may be asked to wait outside of the branch to allow social distancing.
- We have implemented a new identification process to accommodate masks and social distancing.
Our drive-ups will remain open for members on the go, those who cannot wear a mask, or folks who wish to continue transacting at a distance.
Our employees are the heart of the credit union. In order to continue serving our members we absolutely need to keep them safe and healthy. If you have symptoms or have been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed, please utilize our remote services and refrain from entering our branches. Even if you are healthy, we encourage you to limit your lobby visits.
Digital and remote options like online banking, mobile check deposit, night drop, Call Center, our drive-ups and deposit taking ATMs are great options for utilizing the credit union’s services while minimizing potential exposure for you and our staff.
Thank you for your patience and support as we work toward a new, safe and healthy normal.
We’re with you Industrial, and we’re proud to be In Your Corner.