- Home Loans
- Home Equity
- Land Loans
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) is a revolving line of credit that allows you to use the equity in your home when you need it. You won’t pay any interest until you use your HELOC funds.
- Your loan stays at the Credit Union, we don’t sell our servicing
- 10 year draw period, followed by 20 year repayment period
- Choose your payment structure during the draw period: Interest-only or Traditional (principal + interest)
- Low variable rate
- Only pay when you use the money
- No application fee
- No prepayment/payoff penalty
Please note. rates are adjusted daily. APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Rates are variable. Maximum APR of 24.000%. Estimated aggregate Credit Union and third party fees: $1,030.
|Varies||WSJ Prime||4.000% – 5.000%|