A home equity line of credit loan is a revolving line of credit that allows you to use the equity in your home as needed. You won’t pay any interest until you need the funds.
- Your loan stays at the Credit Union, we don’t sell our servicing
- 5 year draw period, followed by 15 year repayment period
- Interest only payments during draw period
- Low variable rate
- Only pay when you use the money
- No application fee
- No prepayment/payoff penalty
|Loan rates shown here are current as of:|
|January 2, 2019|
APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Rates are variable. Maximum APR of 24.00%. Estimated aggregate Credit Union and third party fees: $1,405.
|Varies||26 Week T Bill||6.51% – 8.51%|