A home equity line of credit loan is a revolving line of credit that allows you to use the equity in your home as needed. You won’t pay any interest until you need the funds.
- Your loan stays at the Credit Union, we don’t sell our servicing
- 10 year draw period, followed by 20 year repayment period
- Choose your payment structure during the draw period: Interest-only or Traditional (principal + interest)
- Low variable rate
- Only pay when you use the money
- No application fee
- No prepayment/payoff penalty
|Loan rates shown here are current as of:|
|May 8, 2019|
APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Rates are variable. Maximum APR of 24.00%. Estimated aggregate Credit Union and third party fees: $1,030.
|Varies||WSJ Prime||5.50% – 6.50%|